Six months ago, it all started with this…
And now… we have this! 😉
The boxed set of French Kissing is out! My mind is still a bit frazzled by this, so I will resort to bullet points to make the following announcements/pleas for help… 😉
– The price of the boxed set is 40% cheaper than all episodes combined. To make this fair on readers who started to buy the episodes separately, I did this. This offer is still valid. E-mail me your receipts and I’ll send you the boxed set for free!
– If you’ve e-mailed me with purchase receipts of the first 4 episodes, you should have received the boxed set from me via e-mail (or directly on your Kindle if you went for that option) last Friday. If you haven’t received it, do let me know!
– Season One is also available in paperback. At $18.99 this version is not cheap, but for a book of 510 pages, it was the cheapest we could go (paper costs money). I’ll be doing a GoodReads giveaway for the paperback. I’ll post the details as soon as I have them.
– French Kissing: Episode One is now free. So, if you haven’t sampled my dramatic new serial yet, here’s your chance to do so risk-free!
– I want to thank everyone who has sent me feedback on French Kissing while I was writing it. Your kind words and insightful comments were very much appreciated… and gave me a few ideas along the way. 😉
– French Kissing: Episode One currently has 9 reviews on Amazon. I need one more before I can submit it to a few promo sites. If you happen to be the person to write the 10th review, send me an e-mail with the link and I’ll offer you a free book from my back list.
– The F/F Romance group on GoodReads will read French Kissing: Season One as book of the month in July. I will be giving away free copies and engaging in some dramatic discussions. Do join if you like processing as much as my characters do.