If you pre-ordered this book, it should be waiting on your reading device already!
This is the third and final book in a trilogy of novellas.
➤ Two Hearts Alone (Two Hearts Trilogy – Book 1) is available from all retailers here >>
➤ Two Hearts Together Two Hearts Trilogy – Book 2) is available from all retailers here >>
Here’s the blurb:
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a standalone book. You need to read Books One & Two first.
After overcoming their difficulties in Two Hearts Together, Anna and Zoe are nurturing their relationship, letting it grow slowly but surely.
When a surprise visitor shows up in Donovan Grove, things threaten to go off course.
Or will the unexpected circumstances help Anna and Zoe grow closer to each other?
Find out in the third and final part of this brand new novella trilogy by lesbian romance best-seller Harper Bliss.
Emotionally, this is a really big release for me. I’m happy that the final book is out now, but I’m also quaking in my boots because this book is so hugely personal.
That being said, I don’t think I’ve ever been happier with a book I’ve written. I paid extra-special attention to the ending and it left me quite satisfied (which is rather unusual for me.)
Two Hearts Forever might contain the most Harper Bliss-y sex scene I’ve written so far. I even asked my Mrs if it wasn’t too emo, but she told me to shut up because I was being ridiculous so that was that particular drama solved. 😉
Most of all, I just wanted to give Anna and Zoe a truly epic ending. I’ll let you be the judge of whether I succeeded or not!
As a reminder:
– All three novellas will be bundled into a trilogy box set.
– The price of the box set will be the same as when you buy the three novellas separately.
– The release date for the box set is 21 April 2020 and I will do a pre-sale on my webshop starting next week.
– The separate novellas as well as the Two Hearts Trilogy box set will be available in audio in a few months.
– The paperback version will also be available on 21 April 2020.